We supply Stoneground Flour, available direct from the Mill Shop or from Shepherds Shop at Parkmill (who are also kindly providing home delivery during the lockdown) and you can also buy our flour here online.
Please select from our growing range of flour below, add your order to the cart and we will deliver to you at home. We normally ship within 72 hours of receiving your order. Postage and packing cost will vary according to your order. One bag will be £1.99 with £1 added for each additional bag.
All stoneground and hand bolted (add baking powder for pastry) Use within 1 month of opening
A Simple Loaf using a Bread Machine
- 2 tsp fast acting dried yeast
- 300g Wholemeal Bread Flour
- 200g Unbleached White Bread Flour
- 1 tsp sugar or 2 tsps. of malt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 360ml water
- Put the ingredients into the bread machine pan in the order recommended by the machine manufacturer.
- Stir together carefully. Allow the yeast to start working… it will form bubbles, by allowing this extra process to occur you will find that the loaf will be less dense.
- Turn the machine to the whole wheat rapid bread setting.
- Check the pan is locked into position and start the machine.
- Remove the bread from the machine as soon as it is cooked and remove the mixer paddle from the base.
- Place the bread on a wire rack…this improves the crust texture… don’t be tempted to cut the bread until perfectly cold…cutting the bread when it is still warm will alter the texture and finish of the bread.
Bread Machine – setting 6 or check the manual for your machine